New perfume

This is a wonderful song by the amazingly talented Boggie. The video is remarkable, and the words are no less impressive when translated to English. The translation is below. When I read the translation I was immediately drawn to how they are so true of my daughter,  Holly (above).


Be Prada, Hugo Boss, Chanel, Giorgio Armani, Cartier, Azarro, Sisley, Escada, gucci Naf Naf, Nina Ricci, Lancôme, Kenzo and even more, more, more
Be Bruno Banani, La Bastidane, Estée Lauder, Guerlain, Burberry and THierry Mugler, Bourjois, Chloé, Jean-Paul Gautier, Valentino and I don't know
What do I choose?
Why do I choose?
Who wants that I choose?
I'm not their product
Of beauty, of preciosity
They can't change me
Beyond compare, unique
The new perfume, it's me, new perfume
Be Roberto Cavalli, Bulgari, Givengi, Dolce & gabana, Paco rabana, be Lacoste, Tommy Hilfiger, Yves Saint Laurent and I don't know
What do I choose?
Why do I choose?
Who wants that I choose?
I'm not their product
Of beauty, of preciosity
They can't change me
Beyond compare, unique
The new perfume, it's me, new perfume
Boggie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Perils Of Morning Exercise.

Using Hypnotherapy To Reduce Sugars In Diet.